How to get started
Drive with Careem, the region’s pioneer in ride hailing, and earn with every ride. Choose your own hours, receive competitive incentives and in-house training.
Where are our services available?
Our services are available 24/7 in 10 countries across 80 cities. These are:
- EGYPT: Cairo, Alexandria, Tanta, Mansoura, Damietta, Hurghada, Zagazig, Ismailia, Qena, Sohag, Aswan, Banha, Port Said, Asyut, Minya, Marsa Matruh, Sahel, Fayoum, Luxor
- BAHRAIN: Manama
- IRAQ: Najaf, Basrah, Baghdad, Erbil
- JORDAN: Irbid, Amman
- KSA: Jeddah, Riyadh, Dammam, Taif, Aljowf, Hail, Al Leith, Tabuk, Jubail, Sharurah, Al Hasa, Jazan, Madinah, ALQurayyat, Qassim, Aseer, Najran, Al Ula, Yanbu, Al Qunfudah, Hafar Albatin, Al Bahah, Tabuk Governorates, Makkah, Wadi Al Dawasir, Alkharj
- PAKISTAN: Karachi, Islamabad, Lahore, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Multan, Peshawar, Sialkot, Quetta, Abbottabad
- KUWAIT: Kuwait City
- MOROCCO: Casablanca, Rabat, Tangier
- QATAR: Doha
- UAE: Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah
How do I sign up as a Captain?
Select “Become a Captain” wherever you see it on this site, and submit your contact details. You will then be asked to submit identity and administration documentation that helps us get you on board.
How do I contact the help centre as a Captain?
Once you are onboard as a Captain, you will have access to the Careem Captain app. Here, we have a dedicated Help Centre for our Captains to find answers to commonly asked questions and all the information you might require.
You can also visit one of our Captain support offices and our staff will assist you with any matter you need help with.
In some countries, we have dedicated Facebook support pages to help our Captains.